Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tiling is done!

Finally, the tiling is (almost completely) done. I realized after I already typed the title that I still have to caulk around the perimeter of the tile, but the tiling itself is done. I put the grout in yesterday and did final cleaning/haze removal today. We can walk on the tile now, but I probably still won't be able to install the toilet until Wed or Thurs. I only included one pic, but you can get the basic gist of the tile looking done and the rest of the bathroom in complete disarray.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends are remodeling their homes in their spare time. Does this mean we're old???

Looks great. Let me know when the open house is going to be. I should be making my way to Iowa sometime this spring.

Miss you, say hi to Heather for me!

Lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home